- 1) Independence, Division, and War
- 2) Dropping the atomic bomb in Hiroshima
- 3) Trusteeship & the process of partition
- 4) Military governments of U.S.A & U.S.S.R in the Korean Peninsula & 38 Parallel
- 5) Mr. Kim Gu, who started a movement against trusteeship
- 6) Failure to form a unified government between South and North Korea
- 7) North Korea’s preparation for a war
- 8) North Korean Army armed with weapons of the latest model
- 9) A cease-fire proposal & Conference
- 10) Changes at the D
- 11) DMZ of North Korea
- 12) A guard post of North Korea & a sentry of the frontmost line
8) North Korean Army armed with weapons of the latest model
The national army had to retreat, which is inferior in military force and equipments compared to North Korea army with the Soviet army T-34 tank. North Korea army put in 198,000 men including 10 infantry divisions and 1 armored brigade and various ordnance, tanks, and aircraft.
Indogyo of Han River, Southward movement of North Korea Army
The national army commander demolished Indogyo and Cheolgyo on 28 June to prevent North Korea army from going south.